How to get employee licenses
Hideez Enterprise Server – How to get employee licenses
In order to use the SSO service, you first need to order a license for the required number of employees.
Go to Employees section License Orders tab to obtain new licenses.
Click New Order.
You can place an order for any number of employees. Enter the required number in the Employees Count field.
The license starts from the day the order is confirmed.
End Date - The end date of the license.
Fill in all the required fields and click Create.
After creating an order, it is displayed in the New status. In this status, you can cancel the order, edit it, or send it to processing.
Click Send from the context menu once you have made sure that everything is correct.
The system will ask you to confirm the request.
Your order will begin its life cycle and you can track its status after sending it. You will receive an email notification about the change of order statuses.
- Sent - order sent successfully
- Processing - an order was accepted by Hideez’s staff
- Waiting for payment - an invoice was generated and sent to the email address of the company that was specified during registration pending payment by the client.
- Completed - payment received, licenses created. These licenses will be downloaded by your HES automatically.
- Canceled - the order is canceled (by agreement with the client through negotiations).
- Error - an error occurred while processing your order. You must contact technical support.
After receiving a message about the order transition to the Completed status, click the "Refresh order status" button. After that, the licenses will appear on the server.